To apply for the Tennessee Education Savings Account program, you will need the following documents:

  • A valid email address
  • Social security number(s) for both spouses if filing taxes jointly OR
    • A business EIN number
  • Your 2018 or 2019 income tax return OR
    • Letter of eligibility for the TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) program
  • Two proofs of address from below (only 2 are necessary):
    • Valid driver’s license or state ID
    • Property tax receipt OR signed lease agreement
    • Utility bill (water, electric, gas)
    • Voter registration card
    • And affidavit from a landlord or owner of residence where you live (sample available at
    • Mortgage statement

If you have questions please contact parent support specialists at (901) 270-8372 or (615) 266-5210